Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!!

I am sooooo excited. Thanksgiving in my house and I am in charge of the food! It is just us this year, Mom and Jesse and the kids and I. Plus one more special guest! Our friend Sylvi who lives in NYC! We are having fresh green beans with caramelized onions, Turkey roulade with spinach, goat cheese and cranberries, Homemade buns, Twice baked garlic and chive potatoes, Vegitarian stuffing, spinach salad with balsamic vinagrette, spice cake and apple pie! Dude, feast ever??

Then Friday I am venturing out on black friday for the first time ever!! I think we will just go to target, oldnavy and khols. I don't really need anything. I would love some cute brown boots, and Jesse needs a new winter coat. Other than that, I don't think I will buy much.

On another note, Jesse may want to stop eating death...And after I saw the sarah palin video on you tube with the dying turkeys behind her, I may be willing to consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment